Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Strawberries Made With Love







These Photos are from Patti's blog at Paintin Patti. These are handmade Strawberries that Patti made in her new craft room. I just fell in Love with these adorable strawberries when I hopped on to this yummy sweet blog.
Patti's blog is full of so much fun, and inspiring treasures. When you go for a visit I'm sure you'll feel as welcome as I have. There's also a mouth watering Strawberry Smoothie recipe. Don't forget to turn up the volume, You'll feel like you're hanging out with Patti in her paintin Palace.
Be sure to stop by, You'll be glad you did~



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amanda, for your kind words! I am having fun in my new studio. Today I made a couple of cards, and I have a little telephone table that I am working on,too. Your Strawberry Blog is adorable! Love the pink and RED borders!

    ReplyDelete